Our Impact Protection profiles provide both visual warning and safety cushioning to hard, unyielding objects.
- Prevents injury and protects property.
- Quick and easy to install.
- High quality moulded sections.
- Standard lengths of 1,000mm and 5,000mm.
- Easily cut to length with sharp knife or fine saw blade.
- Made from flexible age resistant polyurethane foam.
- UV resistant yellow/black colours according to DIN 4844.
- Temperature resistant from -40 °C to + 90°C.
- Fire resistant.
- CFC and silicon free.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
Internal and external machinery, racking, conveyors, vehicles, mobile trolleys, corners, columns, girders, production areas, transfer routes, hospitals, laboratories etc.
Self-adhesive backed profiles can be permanently fixed to smooth, dust and grease-free surfaces on corners and edges.
Magnetic profiles are an innovative development of our PU foam Protection profiles. The magnetic strips are an integral part of the profile. A simple solution for applications that do not require permanent protection, or areas that require regular operations such cleaning, painting etc.
The UK Health and Safety Executive provide a wealth of information here:
Simply give us a call or fill in the enquiry form below and one of our experts will give you all the advice and guidance to meet your requirements.